First published: 7.32 a.m. EST
WTI crude oil closed today’s trading session 2.3% higher to $78.50 per barrel. Nonetheless, the overall trend remains downward.
In the meantime, the European Union tries to put in place a cap on Russian oil and the U.S. Dollar continues to surge against broader global currencies.
U.S. natural gas fell to $6.651, down 3.03% after giving up its early gains today.
Here are some stocks that could be affected by this news:
- Energy Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLE)
- United States Oil Fund LP (USO)
- ProShares Ultra Bloomberg Crude Oil (UCO)
- Exxon Mobil (XOM)
- Chevron (CVX)
- Occidental Petroleum (OXY)
- United States Natural Gas Fund LP (UNG)
- Cheniere Energy (LNG)
Read full Disclosure