tiprankstipranks
BlackRock Adjusts Stake in National Grid
Company Announcements

BlackRock Adjusts Stake in National Grid

National Grid Transco (NGG) has released an update.

National Grid plc has reported a significant change in share ownership, with investment giant BlackRock, Inc. disclosing a revised voting interest in the company. As of June 10, 2024, BlackRock now holds 5.92% in direct voting rights and an additional 0.94% through financial instruments, totaling a 6.86% interest in National Grid’s ordinary shares, as per the notification on Form TR-1 sent to the London Stock Exchange.

For further insights into NGG stock, check out TipRanks’ Stock Analysis page.

Related Articles
TipRanks Auto-Generated NewsdeskNational Grid Welcomes Ofgem’s Regulatory Decision
TipRanks Auto-Generated NewsdeskNational Grid Issues New Shares for Scrip Dividend
TipRanks Auto-Generated NewsdeskNational Grid’s AGM: All Resolutions Approved
Looking for investment ideas? Subscribe to our Smart Investor newsletter for weekly expert stock picks!
Optimize your mobile reading experience. Download the TipRanks App today!