Comcast’s (CMCSA) Universal Orlando is joining Disney (DIS) in preparing to close its theme park for at least two days in anticipation of Hurricane Ian, CNBC’s Sarah Whitten reports. Universal plans to shutter its CityWalk on Wednesday and Thursday, with the expectation of reopening on Friday if conditions allow, the author notes. Reference Link
Published first on TheFly
Read More on DIS:
- These 2 Theme Park Stocks Have Significant Upside Potential
- Disney’s (NYSE:DIS) D23 Event Sends Stock on Multi-Day Decline
- Disney’s Buyout of Minority Stake in Hulu Won’t Come Cheap, Signals Comcast
- Disney (NYSE: DIS) Rejects Plans to Spin Off ESPN
- Can Global-e Online (NASDAQ:GLBE) be the Next Shopify?