The Supreme Court will keep President Joe Biden’s student loan relief plan on hold while it agreed to hear arguments likely to lead to a ruling in June, reported Bloomberg. The high court declined for now to lift a federal appeals court decision that is blocking the program, but agreed to fast-track a review of the challenge to the plan and will hear arguments in early February or late March, Bloomberg’s Greg Stohr reported. Companies that may be impacted by student loan forgiveness plans include Navient (NAVI), SoFi Technologies (SOFI), Nelnet (NNI) and SLM (SLM).
Published first on TheFly
Read More on NAVI:
- Morgan Stanley upgrades Navient on lower odds of student loan forgiveness
- Navient upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Navient declares fourth quarter common stock dividend
- Navient Recognized For Supporting Military Members and Their Spouses
- Navient to announce third quarter 2022 results on Oct. 25, host earnings webcast on Oct. 26