Janney Montgomery Scott analyst Thomas Meric initiated coverage of Sunrun with a Neutral rating and $30 fair value estimate. The analyst expects in-line results relative to the company’s 2022 guidance and notes the shares are trading in-line with the fair value estimate. He adds that the Inflation Redaction Act improves solar economics throughout the industry whether in manufacturing, installation, ownership or development.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on RUN:
- Sunrun initiated with a Neutral at Janney Montgomery Scott
- FSLR, SEDG, or RUN: Which Solar Stock is a “Strong Buy” for Wall Street Pros?
- Deutsche Bank Says Bright Days Ahead for These 2 Solar Stocks
- Sunrun initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank
- California’s New Home Solar Subsidy Plan: Boon or Bane for Solar Companies?