Micron Technology announced the appointment of Raj Narasimhan to the role of senior vice president and general manager of its Compute and Networking Business Unit. Narasimhan will be responsible for leading Micron’s largest business, driving advances in memory products focused on high-performance computing, artificial intelligence, and cloud and client computing. He will report to Sumit Sadana, Micron’s executive vice president and chief business officer. Narasimhan began his career at Micron in 1995 in R&D, before taking on a variety of operational roles, including as the site director of Micron’s Manassas, Virginia, fab. He also held global assignments in Singapore and Japan. Most recently, Narasimhan was Micron’s corporate vice president of Global Quality. Narasimhan succeeds Raj Hazra.
Published first on TheFly
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
Read More on MU:
- Micron exec sells $3.16M in common stock
- Here’s Why the U.S. is Pouring Billions into Its Chips Supply
- Macro Headwinds Continue to Hound Chipmakers; Sales Plunged in November
- Which AI Stocks Make the Best Investments?
- Micron DDR5 Delivers Increased Performance and Reliability for the 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor Family