Bearish flow noted in JetBlue with 11,255 puts trading, or 3x expected. Most active are Nov-22 8 puts and Nov-22 7 puts, with total volume in those strikes near 7,300 contracts. The Put/Call Ratio is 2.92, while ATM IV is up nearly 3 points on the day. Earnings are expected on January 24th.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on JBLU:
- JetBlue management to meet virtually with Oppenheimer
- JetBlue and Qatar Airways deepen pact with expansion of codeshare pact
- JetBlue sees FY22 capacity up 0%-2% vs. 2019
- JetBlue not seeing any signs of slowing demand for travel, says CEO
- JetBlue Fails to Drive Away Blues As Q3 Earnings Miss Estimates