Citi analyst Scott Gruber raised the firm’s price target on Devon Energy to $77 from $62 and keeps a Buy rating on the shares. While oil has slid, the exploration and production companies have "bounced modestly, leading to material 2023 multiple expansion and yield compression," Gruber tells investors in a research note. Thus, the analyst maintains a selective stance, preferring names with "differentiated narratives." He updated his large-cap E&P models for recent changes to Citi’s commodity price deck and other modeling tweaks.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on DVN:
- Devon Energy Schedules Third-Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- EQT, DVN: These Natural Gas Stocks Could Keep Your Portfolio Cozy This Winter
- Devon Energy Announces Executive Chairman Retirement and Succession Plan
- DVN vs. MUSA: Which Energy Stock Has More Gas in Its Tank?
- Devon Energy Announces $1.8B Buyout; How Will It Affect Earnings?