Canaccord analyst Richard Close lowered the firm’s price target on Clover Health to $4 from $7 and keeps a Buy rating on the shares. The analyst said the company’s results outperformed his estimates in 3Q and raised its 2022 guidance. He said the biggest development exiting 3Q is management’s increased focus on its timeline to profitability and decision to moderate growth in both its MA and non-insurance offerings, which causes him to lower his revenue estimates, but should shorten Clover’s timeline to profitability.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on CLOV:
- Clover Health (NASDAQ:CLOV) Stock Rises on Q3 Beat
- Clover Health options imply 15.7% move in share price post-earnings
- Clover Health Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 3.5 Star Rating for 2023
- Clover Health to Report Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results on November 7, 2022
- Clover Health Debuts New Medicare Advantage Plans for 2023