Envisagenics, an Artificial Intelligence-driven biotechnology company that delivers therapies for RNA splicing diseases, announced a research collaboration agreement with Bristol Myers Squibb. The multi-year collaboration will leverage Envisagenics’ SpliceCore AI platform to identify alternative splicing derived targets for therapeutic development to expand Bristol Myers Squibb’s vast oncology pipeline. Envisagenics will receive an upfront payment and milestone payments based on development, regulatory, and commercial achievements.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on BMY:
- Oppenheimer emerging biotech analysts to hold analyst/industry conference call
- CytomX Therapeutics downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer to hold a meeting
- Meet Silo Pharma: Fly exclusive interview with CEO Weisblum, VP of R&D Kuo
- Supreme Court rejects Bristol-Myers appeal of patent ruling, Reuters reports