Pre-earnings options volume in Blink Charging is normal with calls leading puts 4:3. Implied volatility suggests the market is anticipating a move near 10.8%, or $1.32, after results are released. Median move over the past eight quarters is 7.4%.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on BLNK:
- Blink Charging Collaborates with Hubject to Provide Plug&Charge Across the Blink Network in North America and Europe
- Blink Charging enters collaboration with Hubject
- Blink Charging to Host Third Quarter 2022 Conference Call on Tuesday, November 8, 2022
- Blink Charging Donates EV Chargers to Tennessee Non-Profit, Socially Equal Energy Efficient Development, to Provide Charging Access to Low Income Families
- Blink Charging donates EV chargers to Tennessee non-profit