AMC Theatres (AMC) and Zoom Video (ZM) announced a partnership that will turn some AMC locations throughout the United States into Zoom Rooms. AMC and Zoom currently anticipate launching Zoom Rooms at AMC in up to 17 major U.S. markets sometime in 2023. Upon launch, Zoom Rooms at AMC users will be able to easily book online, and in so doing can select their preferred theatres and meeting time. They will receive a three-hour block of time to virtually host their event across multiple markets at the selected theatres. AMC and Zoom will provide the necessary equipment for a fully functional Zoom Rooms experience, in the comfort of multiple movie theatres in multiple cities simultaneously. Typical auditorium sizes are expected to range between 75 and 150 seats, depending upon the theatre.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on AMC:
- Unusually active option classes on open October 31st
- A Small Thread Barely Keeps Hope Alive for AMC Entertainment
- AMC Entertainment (NYSE:AMC) Stock Near 52-Week Low. What’s Next?
- AMC Entertainment price target lowered to $7.50 from $11 at B. Riley
- AMC Entertainment call volume above normal and directionally bullish