Reports Q4 revenue $5.08B, consensus $5.15B. "It was an exciting year for Altria as our businesses delivered strong financial performance, and we continued to strategically invest toward our Vision," said Billy Gifford, Altria’s Chief Executive Officer. "We generated strong adjusted diluted EPS growth of 5% and made meaningful progress in several areas of our smoke-free portfolio."
Published first on TheFly
See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>
Read More on MO:
- Altria Reports Earnings: Did it Beat Estimate Forecasts?
- Altria’s Q4 Earnings Boost Stock Higher
- Altria Group (NYSE:MO) Q4 Earnings Preview: Here’s What to Expect
- Juul Labs Explores Deals with Altria (NYSE:MO), 2 Other Tobacco Giants
- Juul in deal discussions with Philip Morris, Altria, Japan Tobacco, WSJ says