Bullish option flow detected in Alphabet Class A with 50,539 calls trading, 1.4x expected, and implied vol increasing almost 2 points to 31.33%. 12/9 weekly 103 calls and 12/9 weekly 100 calls are the most active options, with total volume in those strikes near 14,900 contracts. The Put/Call Ratio is 0.48. Earnings are expected on January 31st.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on GOOGL:
- Kore Group forms go to market alliance with Google Cloud
- Tremor to act as CTV monetization platform across Vidaa, Google TV devices
- Carrick Therapeutics closes $25M Series C financing
- Pitaro says ESPN ‘not currently engaged’ on Sunday Ticket, Bloomberg reports
- Alphabet price target lowered to $135 from $140 at Mizuho