WTI Crude oil fell by 0.78% in today’s session, with WTI Crude oil closing at $81.51 after crossing the $80 mark yesterday.
A rise in crude stockpiles in the U.S. and the impact of Hurricane Ian are helping the black gold prop up.
U.S. natural gas closed at $6.861, down 0.1% after the EIA reported higher than expected natural gas storage.
Here are some stocks that could be affected by this news:
- Energy Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLE)
- United States Oil Fund LP (USO)
- ProShares Ultra Bloomberg Crude Oil (UCO)
- Exxon Mobil (XOM)
- Chevron (CVX)
- Occidental Petroleum (OXY)
- United States Natural Gas Fund LP (UNG)
- Cheniere Energy (LNG)
Read full Disclosure