RBC Capital analyst Rishi Jaluria maintained a Buy rating on Zoom Video Communications (ZM – Research Report) on January 7 and set a price target of $300.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $171.60.
According to TipRanks.com, Jaluria is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 12.9% and a 55.4% success rate. Jaluria covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Clearwater Analytics Holdings, Duck Creek Technologies, and ZoomInfo Technologies.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Zoom Video Communications is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $295.71, a 68.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on December 30, Citic Securities also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $260.00 price target.
Based on Zoom Video Communications’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending October 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $1.05 billion and net profit of $340 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $777 million and had a net profit of $199 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 2011, Zoom Video Communications, Inc. is a cloud-based peer-to-peer software platform that connects people through videotelephony and online chat services. Its video-first communications platform is used for teleconferencing, telecommuting, distance education, and social relations.
Read More on ZM:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Financial Companies: Cincinnati Financial (CINF) and Welltower (WELL)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Services Companies: McDonald’s (MCD) and Cogeco Communications (OtherCGEAF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Constellation Brands (STZ) and Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Technology Names: Twilio (TWLO), CrowdStrike Holdings (CRWD) and Vocera (VCRA)
- Seeking at Least 6% Dividend Yield? Morgan Stanley Suggests 2 Dividend Stocks to Buy