In a report released yesterday, Sheila Kahyaoglu from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Woodward (WWD – Research Report), with a price target of $130.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $110.25.
According to TipRanks.com, Kahyaoglu is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 5.9% and a 54.6% success rate. Kahyaoglu covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Raytheon Technologies, and L3Harris Technologies.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Woodward is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $130.00.
Woodward’s market cap is currently $6.95B and has a P/E ratio of 36.67.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Woodward, Inc. engages in the provision of control system solutions and components for the aerospace and industrial markets. It operates through the Aerospace and Industrial segment. The Aerospace segment designs, manufactures, and services systems and products for the management of fuel, air, combustion and motion control. The Industrial segment includes the design and services systems and products for the management of fuel, air, fluids, gases, electricity, motion, and combustion. The company was founded by Amos W. Woodward in 1870 and is headquartered in Fort Collins, CO.
Read More on WWD:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: L3Harris Technologies (LHX) and Wix (WIX)
- U.S. Stock Futures Falter Despite Strong Market Conditions; Europe Remains Choppy
- Brookfield Renewable Partners (BEP) Gets a Hold Rating from R.F. Lafferty
- Camden Property (CPT) Receives a Buy from Colliers Securities
- Orion Group Holdings (ORN) Receives a Buy from Noble Financial