According to TipRanks.com, Phipps ‘ ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of -9.5% and a 39.5% success rate. Phipps covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Autolus Therapeutics, Chinook Therapeutics, and Tempest Therapeutics.
The the analyst consensus on Agenus is currently a Moderate Buy rating.
Based on Agenus’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $25.94 million and GAAP net loss of $48.33 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $11.72 million and had a GAAP net loss of $53.68 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Agenus, Inc. is a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company, which engages in the development and commercialization of technologies to treat cancers and infectious diseases. Its product pipeline includes AGEN1884, AGEN2034, INCAGN1876, INCAGN1949, Prophage, AutoSynVax, PhosphoSynVax, and AS-21 Stimulon. The company was founded by Garo H. Armen and Pramod K. Srivastava in March 1994 and is headquartered in Lexington, MA.
Read More on AGEN:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: and Sandfire Resources Limited (SFRRF)
- Jefferies Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings (AJRD)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: and Brambles Limited (BMBLF)
- Analysts Believe These 3 Big Data Stocks Have Upside Potential
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Will an Impending Recession End Its Momentum?