According to TipRanks.com, Bhatia is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of -26.5% and a 9.3% success rate. Bhatia covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Zeta Global Holdings Corp, Qualtrics International, and DoubleVerify Holdings.
Similarweb has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $19.33, a 138.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on May 31, J.P. Morgan also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $21.00 price target.
Based on Similarweb’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending December 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $40.15 million and GAAP net loss of $23.81 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $29.41 million and had a GAAP net loss of $12.11 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Similarweb Ltd provides a platform for digital intelligence, delivering a view of the digital world that empowers its customers to be competitive in markets.
Read More on SMWB:
- Shotspotter (SSTI) Gets a Hold Rating from William Blair
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: and Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin (MGDDY)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Stocks: PTC Therapeutics (PTCT)
- Nextdoor Holdings Stock: Give this Social Commerce Biz a Try
- Cantor Fitzgerald Sticks to Their Hold Rating for High Tide (HITI)