Mizuho Securities analyst Research Report) on August 9 and set a price target of $9.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $5.11.
According to TipRanks, Malhotra is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 1.0% and a 48.25% success rate. Malhotra covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Associated Capital Group, Boston Properties, and Welltower.
WeWork has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $8.83.
The company has a one-year high of $14.97 and a one-year low of $4.50. Currently, WeWork has an average volume of 6.53M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 63 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of WE in relation to earlier this year. Most recently, in May 2022, Greenspan Peter, the Global Head of Real Estate of WE sold 152,941.00 shares for a total of $1,021,295.27.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
BowX Acquisition Corp is a blank check company.
Read More on WE:
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) Gets a Buy from Mizuho Securities
- Mizuho Securities Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Icon (ICLR)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Alcon (ALC), Reneo Pharmaceuticals (RPHM) and MiNK Therapeutics (INKT)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Services Companies: Hyatt Hotels (H), ARAMARK Holdings (ARMK) and Planet Fitness (PLNT)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Financial Picks