According to TipRanks, Setyan is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.7% and a 48.61% success rate. Setyan covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Wendy’s, Wingstop, and Jack In The Box.
Wendy’s has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $22.22.
The company has a one-year high of $24.18 and a one-year low of $15.66. Currently, Wendy’s has an average volume of 2.73M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
The Wendy’s Co. engages in operating, developing, and franchising a system of quick-service restaurants. It offers hamburgers and related products, such as chicken breast sandwiches, nuggets, chili, and baked potatoes, French fries, freshly prepared salads, soft drinks, milk, coffee, frosty deserts and kid’s meals. The company was founded by R. David Thomas on November 15, 1969 and is headquartered in Dublin, OH.
Read More on WEN:
- RADCOM Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Lucira Announces Health Canada Authorization of First and Only 99% Accurate At-Home Covid & Flu Test
- Oncolytics Biotech® Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Recent Operational Highlights
- KP Tissue declares a Quarterly Dividend of $0.18 per Common Share
- Nabriva Therapeutics Completes Patient Enrollment in Phase 1 Trial of XENLETA® (lefamulin) in Adult Patients with Cystic Fibrosis