Wells Fargo analyst Brian Fitzgerald maintained a Buy rating on LiveRamp Holdings (RAMP – Research Report) today and set a price target of $46.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $23.82, close to its 52-week low of $22.32.
According to TipRanks.com, Fitzgerald is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 19.2% and a 58.9% success rate. Fitzgerald covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as IAC/InteractiveCorp., Integral Ad Science, and Momentive Global.
Currently, the analyst consensus on LiveRamp Holdings is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $42.67, a 62.4% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Susquehanna also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $45.00 price target.
LiveRamp Holdings’ market cap is currently $1.93B and has a P/E ratio of -55.93.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. engages in providing identity platform leveraged by brands and partners to deliver innovative products and exceptional experiences. The company’s identifyLink connects people, data and devices across the digital and physical world, powering the people-based marketing revolution and allowing consumers to safely connect with brands and products. LiveRamp Holdings was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Read More on RAMP:
- Strong Earnings Confirm the Bull Thesis on AMD Stock
- Energy Fuels Announces Q2-2022 Results, Including Continued Robust Balance Sheet and Market-Leading U.S. Uranium & Rare Earth Positions
- CF Energy Received “Zero-Carbon Hotel” Demonstrative Project Status from The Investment Association of China
- MicroStrategy Stock Could Hit $950, Says Analyst
- Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. Borrows Additional $9.6 Million Under Previously Announced Credit Facility