In a report released yesterday, Jared Shaw from Wells Fargo maintained a Sell rating on First Republic Bank (FRC – Research Report), with a price target of $180.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $173.27.
According to TipRanks.com, Shaw is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.3% and a 54.4% success rate. Shaw covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Bank of NT Butterfield & Son, First Interstate Bancsystem, and Pinnacle Financial Partners.
Currently, the analyst consensus on First Republic Bank is a Hold with an average price target of $210.83.
The company has a one-year high of $222.86 and a one-year low of $155.67. Currently, First Republic Bank has an average volume of 1.36M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
First Republic Bank is a commercial bank and primarily operates in the metropolitan areas of the United States. The company provides personalized, preferred business banking, relationship-based preferred banking, real-estate lending, trust and wealth management services.
Read More on FRC:
- Banc of California (BANC) Gets a Buy Rating from Wells Fargo
- Wells Fargo Keeps a Buy Rating on First Interstate Bancsystem (FIBK)
- Morgan Stanley Believes Exelon (EXC) Still Has Room to Grow
- Morgan Stanley Maintains a Hold Rating on Edison International (EIX)
- Wells Fargo Sticks to Its Buy Rating for East West Bancorp (EWBC)