In a report released today, Steven Cahall from Wells Fargo maintained a Hold rating on Cinemark Holdings (CNK – Research Report), with a price target of $18.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $16.75.
According to TipRanks, Cahall is an analyst with an average return of -0.7% and a 47.66% success rate. Cahall covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Clear Channel Outdoor, Audacy, and Omnicom Group.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Cinemark Holdings with a $23.20 average price target.
Based on Cinemark Holdings’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $460.5 million and a GAAP net loss of $74 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $114.4 million and had a GAAP net loss of $208.3 million
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 30 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of CNK in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Cinemark Holdings, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of motion picture exhibition through its subsidiaries. It operates through the U.S. and International segments. The company was founded by Lee Roy Mitchell in 1984 and is headquartered in Plano, TX.
Read More on CNK:
- Wells Fargo Keeps Their Buy Rating on E. W. Scripps Company Class A (SSP)
- Analysts’ Top Consumer Goods Picks: Five Below (FIVE), Celsius Holdings (CELH)
- Telephone & Data Systems (TDS) Receives a Buy from Raymond James
- Jefferies Keeps Their Buy Rating on Leslie’s (LESL)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Healthcare Companies: ICU Medical (ICUI), Twist Bioscience (TWST) and Alignment Healthcare (ALHC)