According to TipRanks.com, Fadem is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 17.4% and a 63.6% success rate. Fadem covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Petco Health and Wellness Company, National Vision Holdings, and Floor & Decor Holdings.
Lowe’s has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $236.67.
Based on Lowe’s’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending April 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $23.66 billion and net profit of $2.33 billion. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $24.42 billion and had a net profit of $2.32 billion.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1946, Lowe’s Companies, Inc. operates as a home improvement retailer in the United States, Canada and Mexico. It offers home improvement products in various categories including appliances, bathroom, building supply, electrical, flooring, hardware, paint, kitchen, plumbing, lighting & fans, outdoor living, windows, and doors. The company is headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina.
Read More on LOW:
- Wells Fargo Maintains Their Sell Rating on Guidewire (GWRE)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY), Constellation Brands (STZ) and Target (TGT)
- DocuSign Partners with Microsoft; Stock Jumps
- Novavax Covid Vaccine Could Soon Win EUA Approval — And So What?
- Defense Metals (DFMTF) Gets a Buy Rating from Noble Financial