In a report released today, Finian O’Shea from Wells Fargo maintained a Buy rating on Bridge Investment Group (BRDG – Research Report), with a price target of $21.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $17.48.
According to TipRanks, O’Shea is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 4.6% and a 54.19% success rate. O’Shea covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as FS KKR Capital, TPG, and Apollo Global Management.
Bridge Investment Group has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $21.00.
BRDG market cap is currently $2.51B and has a P/E ratio of 12.93.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Bridge Investment Group Holdings Inc is a vertically integrated real estate investment manager, diversified across specialized asset classes. The company combines its nationwide operating platform with dedicated teams of investment professionals focused on select U.S. real estate verticals: multifamily, affordable housing, seniors housing, office, development, logistics net lease, logistics properties, debt strategies and agency mortgage backed securities.
Read More on BRDG:
- ADC Therapeutics (ADCT) Receives a Buy from RBC Capital
- KeyBanc Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Agiliti (AGTI)
- Safe-T Group Secures Up to $4 Million in Strategic, Non-Dilutive Funding to Boost Consumer Privacy Business
- SVB Securities Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Invitae (NVTA)
- SVB Securities Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Revolution Medicines (RVMD)