In a report released today, Blaine Heck from Wells Fargo maintained a Buy rating on Cousins Properties (CUZ – Research Report), with a price target of $31.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $27.57.
Heck covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Boston Properties, Cousins Properties, and Douglas Emmett. According to TipRanks, Heck has an average return of 0.8% and a 47.69% success rate on recommended stocks.
Cousins Properties has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $36.43.
Based on Cousins Properties’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $185.68 million and a net profit of $34.05 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $186.64 million and had a net profit of $28.15 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Cousins Properties, Inc. engages in the development, acquisition, leasing and management of real estate assets. It invests in urban office towers located in Sunbelt markets. It operates through the following geographical segments: Atlanta, Charlotte, Austin, Phoenix, Tampa, Orlando and Houston. The company was founded by Thomas G. Cousins in 1958 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
Read More on CUZ:
- Gulf Resources Updates Investors on Revenue and Earnings Projections from Bromine and Crude Salt Segments for the 3rd quarter and the full year of 2022
- RBC Capital Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Teradata (TDC)
- Joshua Gold Resources Appoints Peter D’Jay as Independent Director
- Wells Fargo Remains a Buy on Highwoods Properties (HIW)
- Nuo Therapeutics Provides Corporate and Business Update