In a report released today, Elyse Greenspan from Wells Fargo reiterated a Sell rating on Progressive (PGR – Research Report), with a price target of $96.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $111.34.
According to TipRanks.com, Greenspan is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 10.5% and a 57.2% success rate. Greenspan covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as American International Group, Marsh & Mclennan Companies, and W. R. Berkley Corporation.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Progressive is a Hold with an average price target of $111.67.
Progressive’s market cap is currently $64.08B and has a P/E ratio of 29.69.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
The Progressive Corporation is one of the leading auto insurers in the United States. The company also offers residential property insurance, reinsurance, and other specialty property-casualty insurance and related services. Its Personal Lines business unit covers insurance for personal automobiles, recreational and other vehicles. Under the Commercial Lines division, Progressive writes primary liability and physical damage insurance for automobiles owned by small businesses. Its Property segment offers residential property insurance for homeowners, renters and other property owners.
Read More on PGR:
- WaveDancer Announces Inclusion in Russell Microcap Index
- ESG to be Critical for Businesses Over the Next Decade | Globaldata Plc
- Higher Property Prices and Mortgage Rates Offset Record Net Operating Income Growth in Freddie Mac’s First Quarter AIMI
- Asian Countries Leading the Adoption of Domestic Instant Payments | Globaldata Plc
- Asia to Lead in Terms of New Build and Expansion LNG Regasification Capacity Growth | Globaldata Plc