According to TipRanks.com, Fadem is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 17.4% and a 63.6% success rate. Fadem covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Petco Health and Wellness Company, National Vision Holdings, and Floor & Decor Holdings.
O’Reilly Auto has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $737.10.
O’Reilly Auto’s market cap is currently $41.73B and has a P/E ratio of 20.34.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Missouri, O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. is a retailer of automotive aftermarket parts, tools, supplies, equipment, and accessories in the United States. The company is engaged in the distribution and retailing of automotive aftermarket parts, tools, supplies, equipment, and accessories in the U.S., serving both professional installers and do-it-yourself customers.
Read More on ORLY:
- Wells Fargo Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Lowe’s (LOW)
- Wells Fargo Maintains Their Sell Rating on Guidewire (GWRE)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY), Constellation Brands (STZ) and Target (TGT)
- DocuSign Partners with Microsoft; Stock Jumps
- Novavax Covid Vaccine Could Soon Win EUA Approval — And So What?