Wells Fargo analyst Nitin Kumar CFA maintained a Buy rating on EOG Resources (EOG – Research Report) today and set a price target of $142.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $115.68, close to its 52-week high of $122.50.
According to TipRanks.com, CFA is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 35.8% and a 87.6% success rate. CFA covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Centennial Resource Development, Continental Resources, and Northern Oil And Gas.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for EOG Resources with a $128.54 average price target, a 10.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 28, MKM Partners also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $127.00 price target.
EOG Resources’ market cap is currently $68.31B and has a P/E ratio of 14.62.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Incorporated in 1985 and based in Texas, EOG Resources, Inc. is engaged in the exploration, development, production and marketing of crude oil and natural gas and natural gas liquids. It operates in the United States, Trinidad and Tobago, China and Canada.
Read More on EOG:
- Continental Aktiengesellschaft (CTTAF) Gets a Sell Rating from Credit Suisse
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Consumer Goods Picks
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Technology Stocks: CoStar Group (CSGP), Intuit (INTU)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Allstate (ALL), Standard Chartered (OtherSCBFF) and Hiscox (OtherHCXLF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Ascendis Pharma (ASND), Airsculpt Technologies, Inc. (AIRS) and Cara Therapeutics (CARA)