In a report released today, Daniel Ives from Wedbush initiated coverage with a Buy rating on SoundHound AI, Inc Class A (SOUN – Research Report) and a price target of $7.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $2.94, close to its 52-week low of $2.55.
According to TipRanks.com, Ives is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 13.7% and a 53.7% success rate. Ives covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Palo Alto Networks, and CyberArk Software.
Currently, the analyst consensus on SoundHound AI, Inc Class A is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $7.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
SoundHound AI Inc is an innovator of conversational intelligence, offering an independent Voice AI platform that enables businesses across industries to deliver high-quality conversational experiences to customers.
Read More on SOUN:
- Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Thinks Artelo Biosciences’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Ceragon Networks (CRNT) Gets a Buy Rating from Needham
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Biophytis’ Stock is Going to Recover
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Nuvation Bio’s Stock is Going to Recover
- H.C. Wainwright Remains a Buy on Gevo (GEVO)