According to TipRanks.com, Argyrides ‘ ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of -23.9% and a 22.7% success rate. Argyrides covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Rani Therapeutics Holdings, Global Blood Therapeutics, and BioMarin Pharmaceutical.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Albireo Pharma is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $69.00.
Based on Albireo Pharma’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $6.83 million and GAAP net loss of $42.43 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $1.97 million and had a GAAP net loss of $43.73 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Albireo Pharma, Inc. is a pharmaceutical company, which engages in the development and commercialization of bile acid modulators for the treatment of orphan pediatric liver diseases and gastrointestinal disorders. Its product pipeline includes A4250, Elobixibat, and A3384. The company was founded by Jan Peter Mattsson and Per-Göran Gillberg on December 8, 2003 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Read More on ALBO:
- Barrick Gold’s Correction May be Presenting a Golden Entry Point
- Goldman Sachs Reiterates Their Buy Rating on Pioneer Natural (PXD)
- Nokia Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 06.07.2022
- Tenaya Therapeutics Publishes Preclinical Data in Science Translational Medicine Detailing Discovery of HDAC6 Inhibitor for Treatment of Heart Failure
- Cumulus Media Debuts Talk Ville, A “Smallville” Television Show Re-Watch Podcast With Series Stars Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum