According to TipRanks.com, Winter is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 3.8% and a 43.2% success rate. Winter covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Zions Bancorporation National Association, Texas Capital Bancshares, and Prosperity Bancshares.
Currently, the analyst consensus on NY Community is a Hold with an average price target of $11.92, implying a 21.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 2, KBW also downgraded the stock to Hold.
The company has a one-year high of $14.33 and a one-year low of $8.73. Currently, NY Community has an average volume of 8.28M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
New York Community Bancorp, Inc. engages in the production of multi-family loans on non-luxury rent-regulated buildings that feature below-market rents. It offers financial products and services to individuals and businesses. The company was founded on July 20, 1993 and is headquartered in Westbury, NY.
Read More on NYCB:
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Stocks: Veru (VERU), Achieve Life Sciences (ACHV)
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Praxis Precision Medicines’ Stock is Going to Recover
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks IMV’s Stock is Going to Recover
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Fusion Fuel Green (HTOO)
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a Hold Rating from Rosenblatt Securities