Warburg Research analyst Andreas Plaesier maintained a Buy rating on Commerzbank AG (CRZBY – Research Report) on January 4 and set a price target of EUR10.70. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $9.80.
According to TipRanks, Plaesier is ranked #2267 out of 8155 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Commerzbank AG is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $10.09.
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
CRZBY market cap is currently $12.6B and has a P/E ratio of 8.32.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Commerzbank operates primarily in Europe. Germany, the group’s home country, contributes about 70% to total income. The bank operates two business segments: private and small-business customers as well as corporate clients. In its private and small-business segment, the group runs its branch business, a mobile bank with a focus on the Polish market, an online broker, and an asset manager for physical assets. Its corporate client business provides cash management and trade finance solutions to small and medium-size enterprises and large corporates.
Read More on CRZBY:
- Commerzbank price target raised to EUR 9.80 from EUR 9.30 at JPMorgan
- Commerzbank price target raised to EUR 12 from EUR 11 at Deutsche Bank
- Commerzbank price target raised to EUR 9 from EUR 8 at Barclays
- Commerzbank price target raised to EUR 8 from EUR 7.50 at RBC Capital
- Commerzbank price target raised to EUR 9.30 from EUR 8.60 at JPMorgan