In a report released today, Steven Cahall from Wells Fargo maintained a Buy rating on Walt Disney (DIS – Research Report), with a price target of $145.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $112.43.
Cahall covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Walt Disney, Omnicom Group, and AMC Networks. According to TipRanks, Cahall has an average return of -0.5% and a 48.45% success rate on recommended stocks.
In addition to Wells Fargo, Walt Disney also received a Buy from Credit Suisse’s Douglas Mitchelson in a report issued today. However, on the same day, Needham maintained a Hold rating on Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS).
DIS market cap is currently $204.8B and has a P/E ratio of 77.52.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
The Walt Disney Co. is a diversified entertainment and media enterprise. It operates through the following segments: Media Networks, Parks, Experiences and Products, Studio Entertainment and Direct-to-Consumer & International (DTCI).
The company owns domestic cable networks like Disney, ESPN, Freeform and National Geographic, is involved in the production and distribution of television and motion picture content, operates theme parks, resorts, cruise lines and also offers streaming services.
Founded by Walter Elias Disney on October 16, 1923, the company is headquartered in Burbank, CA.
Read More on DIS:
- Astra Energy Inc. Enters into Definitive Agreements to Acquire Regreen Technologies Inc.
- SVB Securities Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Harpoon Therapeutics (HARP)
- SVB Securities Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Genmab (GMAB)
- Lexaria Bioscience Corp. (NASDAQ: LEXX) Focused on Filling Need for Hypertension Treatment Solution
- Atlantic Union Bank Continues to Expand Its Commercial Product Line with Asset Based Lending