Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on HF Sinclair Corporation (DINO – Research Report) and Pioneer Natural (PXD – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
HF Sinclair Corporation (DINO)
J.P. Morgan analyst John Royall maintained a Hold rating on HF Sinclair Corporation today and set a price target of $53.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $45.72.
According to TipRanks.com, Royall is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for HF Sinclair Corporation with a $54.50 average price target, a 20.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 5, Barclays also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $51.00 price target.
Pioneer Natural (PXD)
In a report issued on July 6, Arun Jayaram from J.P. Morgan maintained a Hold rating on Pioneer Natural, with a price target of $294.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $216.67.
According to TipRanks.com, Jayaram is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Pioneer Natural has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $302.89, which is a 38.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 6, RBC Capital also downgraded the stock to Hold with a $290.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on DINO:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Cytokinetics (CYTK), Resmed (RMD) and BioSig Technologies (BSGM)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Chubb (CB), CBRE Group (CBRE) and Cubesmart (CUBE)
- Analysts’ Top Industrial Goods Picks: 3M (MMM), Fastenal Company (FAST)
- Atlas to Participate in the CJS Securities 22nd Annual New Ideas Summer Conference
- First Commonwealth to Host Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call on Wednesday, July 27, 2022