Rosenblatt Securities analyst Blair Abernethy maintained a Buy rating on Alteryx today and set a price target of $87.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $52.19, close to its 52-week low of $49.67.
According to TipRanks.com, Abernethy is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Alteryx is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $84.57, a 62.4% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Piper Sandler also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $87.00 price target.
In a report released today, Kevin Dede from H.C. Wainwright maintained a Buy rating on Biotricity, with a price target of $6.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $2.96.
According to TipRanks.com, Dede is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Biotricity has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $6.50, an 113.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 8, Maxim Group also assigned a Buy rating to the stock with a $7.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AYX:
- Analysts’ Top Healthcare Picks: Corcept Therapeutics (CORT), Stealth Biotherapeutics (MITO)
- Needham Thinks Crispr Therapeutics AG’s Stock is Going to Recover
- SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG) Gets a Buy Rating from Needham
- Toast Posts Greater-than-Expected Q4 Loss; Shares Decline Over 15%
- Needham Maintains a Buy Rating on Green Thumb Industries (GTBIF)