There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Vericel (VCEL – Research Report) and DoorDash (DASH – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
H.C. Wainwright analyst Swayampakula Ramakanth maintained a Buy rating on Vericel today and set a price target of $37.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $27.85.
According to TipRanks.com, Ramakanth ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of
Vericel has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $31.00.
See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>
Needham analyst Bernie McTernan reiterated a Buy rating on DoorDash today and set a price target of $75.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $56.95.
According to TipRanks.com, McTernan is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on DoorDash is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $70.29, which is a 14.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on January 19, Wells Fargo also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $71.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on VCEL:
- Biotech Alert: Searches spiking for these stocks today
- Vericel Announces Preliminary Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Financial Results and Accelerated Launch Timeline for MACI Arthroscopic Program
- Vericel expects MACI arthroscopic commercial launch in 2024
- Vericel sees 2022 revenue $164M-$165M, consensus $164.62M
- Vericel to Present at the 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, January 11, 2023