There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Maxlinear (Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Benchmark Co. analyst David Williams maintained a Buy rating on Maxlinear today and set a price target of $62.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $37.67, close to its 52-week low of $30.17.
Maxlinear has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $53.75, representing a 33.1% upside. In a report issued on July 28, Needham also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $53.00 price target.
Maxim Group analyst Matthew Galinko maintained a Buy rating on Xperi yesterday and set a price target of $25.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $15.97.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Xperi with a $23.33 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on MXL:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Marchex (MCHX) and Augmedix (AUGX)
- Greenwave Reports Record Q2 2022 Revenues and Cashflows from Operations and Announces it Will Open Two New Metal Recycling Facilities Following Listing on Nasdaq
- Trulieve Cannabis (TCNNF) Gets a Buy from Needham
- DZ BANK AG Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Continental Aktiengesellschaft (CTTAF)
- J.P. Morgan Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Nike (NKE)