RBC Capital analyst Kenneth Herbert maintained a Buy rating on Boeing today and set a price target of $200.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $169.86.
According to TipRanks.com, Herbert is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Boeing is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $208.57, a 25.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 25, Jefferies also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $225.00 price target.
Credit Suisse analyst Randy Abrams maintained a Buy rating on Intel today and set a price target of $45.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $37.32, close to its 52-week low of $35.24.
Abrams has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Abrams is ranked #1486 out of 7995 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Intel is a Hold with an average price target of $40.50, which is a 12.3% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Argus Research also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $52.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BA:
- Tricida to Report Second Quarter Financial Results and Host Conference Call and Webcast on Monday, August 8, 2022
- IZEA Announces Q2 2022 Earnings Results Conference Call
- HII is Awarded $826 Million Task Order to Deliver Decisive Mission Actions and Technology Services to U.S. Department of Defense
- Cardlytics’ Back-to-School Trend Analysis Shows Impact of Omnichannel on Consumer Spend and Retention
- Graphjet Technology, the State-of-the-Art Graphene and Graphite Producer from Palm Kernel Shells to Become Publicly Traded Via Business Combination with Energem Corp.