National Cinemedia (NCMI)
In a report issued on August 30, Eric Wold from B.Riley Financial maintained a Buy rating on National Cinemedia, with a price target of $7.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $2.68.
According to TipRanks.com, Wold is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
National Cinemedia has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $5.50.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on NCMI:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Utilities Names: Diamondback (FANG) and SM Energy (SM)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Picks
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Consumer Goods Companies: BRP (DOOO) and Hibbett Sports (HIBB)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Financial Companies: Citizens Financial (CFG), M&G Plc (OtherMGPUF) and Pebblebrook Hotel (PEB)
- Li Auto: A Silent Killer in the Chinese EV Market