There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Materials sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Allegiant Gold (AUXXF – Research Report) and Medicine Man Technologies (SHWZ – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Allegiant Gold (AUXXF)
In a report released today, Mark Reichman from Noble Financial maintained a Buy rating on Allegiant Gold, with a price target of $0.90. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $0.31.
According to TipRanks.com, Reichman is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Allegiant Gold has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $0.90.
Medicine Man Technologies (SHWZ)
In a report released today, Joe Gomes from Noble Financial maintained a Buy rating on Medicine Man Technologies, with a price target of $4.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $2.22.
According to TipRanks.com, Gomes is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Medicine Man Technologies is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $4.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AUXXF:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Conglomerates Companies: Pyxis Tankers (PXS) and Wheels Up Experience (UP)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Picks
- AstraZeneca, Moderna Disclose Positive Results from EPICCURE trial
- Advance Auto Parts Posts Better-Than-Expected Q3 Results
- Analyzing Volta’s Newly Added Risk Factors