There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Industrial Goods sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on GXO Logistics (GXO – Research Report) and Solo Brands Inc Class A (DTC – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
GXO Logistics (GXO)
J.P. Morgan analyst Brian Ossenbeck maintained a Buy rating on GXO Logistics on November 10 and set a price target of $47.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $44.94.
According to TipRanks.com, Ossenbeck is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on GXO Logistics is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $55.00, which is a 28.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on November 9, Cowen & Co. also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $62.00 price target.
Solo Brands Inc Class A (DTC)
In a report issued on November 10, Christopher Horvers from J.P. Morgan maintained a Buy rating on Solo Brands Inc Class A, with a price target of $8.50. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $5.00, close to its 52-week low of $3.50.
According to TipRanks.com, Horvers is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Solo Brands Inc Class A is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $8.50.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on GXO:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Jones Lang Lasalle (JLL), Ventas (VTR) and Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. (CMTG)
- JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) Takes a Prudent Approach to Leveraged Deals
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: IQVIA Holdings (IQV), TG Therapeutics (TGTX) and Gossamer Bio (GOSS)
- OraSure Technologies to Present at Stephens Annual Investment Conference
- Gilat Presents Strong Growth and Results for Third Quarter 2022