There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Industrial Goods sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Ryanair Holdings (RYAAY – Research Report) and Transocean (RIG – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Ryanair Holdings (RYAAY)
The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $71.28, close to its 52-week low of $65.07.
According to TipRanks.com, Pfennigwerth is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Ryanair Holdings with a $121.00 average price target.
Evercore ISI analyst James West maintained a Buy rating on Transocean yesterday and set a price target of $6.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $2.77, close to its 52-week low of $2.32.
According to TipRanks.com, West has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Transocean is a Hold with an average price target of $3.88.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on RYAAY:
- New Buy Rating for Universal Music Group (UMGNF), the Services Giant
- Uniper SE (UNPRF) Receives a Hold from Deutsche Bank
- Hostess Brands (TWNK) Gets a Hold Rating from Deutsche Bank
- Deutsche Bank Thinks Universal Health’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Deutsche Bank Reiterates a Buy Rating on Tenet Healthcare (THC)