There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (SPPI – Research Report) and Tiziana Life Sciences (TLSA – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (SPPI)
JMP Securities analyst Reni Benjamin reiterated a Buy rating on Spectrum Pharmaceuticals today and set a price target of $4.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $0.68, close to its 52-week low of $0.60.
According to TipRanks.com, Benjamin has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Spectrum Pharmaceuticals with a $5.67 average price target, a 756.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on September 12, H.C. Wainwright also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $12.00 price target.
Tiziana Life Sciences (TLSA)
B.Riley Financial analyst Mayank Mamtani reiterated a Buy rating on Tiziana Life Sciences today and set a price target of $3.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $0.76.
According to TipRanks.com, Mamtani has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of
Tiziana Life Sciences has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $3.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SPPI:
- Ozop Energy Solutions, Inc. Announces First Dealership for Vehicle Service Contracts for Electric Vehicles
- Dynacor Reports Sales of US$17.3 Million (C$22.4 Million) for August 2022
- OceanPal Inc. Announces Delivery of the Capesize Dry Bulk Vessel m/v Baltimore and Time Charter Contract With Hyundai Glovis
- Nvidia Stock (NASDAQ:NVDA): High-End Graphics Cards Stir Up Excitement
- BBBY Forecast: This Analyst Got it Right. Every Time.