KKR & Co (KKR)
JMP Securities analyst Brian McKenna reiterated a Buy rating on KKR & Co yesterday and set a price target of $80.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $45.11, close to its 52-week low of $44.28.
According to TipRanks.com, McKenna is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on KKR & Co is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $67.56.
Gaming and Leisure (GLPI)
JMP Securities analyst Mitchell Germain initiated coverage with a Buy rating on Gaming and Leisure today and set a price target of $53.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $46.56.
According to TipRanks.com, Germain is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Gaming and Leisure has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $55.13, representing a 17.9% upside. In a report issued on September 19, RBC Capital also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $54.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on KKR:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Services Names: Boyd Gaming (BYD), Darden (DRI) and Upwork (UPWK)
- Upwork (UPWK) Receives a Buy from BTIG
- BTIG Keeps Their Hold Rating on Blackbaud (BLKB)
- BTIG Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Castle Biosciences (CSTL)
- TRANSFORMA RESOURCES CORPORATION ANNOUNCES DIRECTOR RESIGNATION