There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Financial sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on PennyMac Financial (PFSI – Research Report) and NexPoint Residential (NXRT – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
PennyMac Financial (PFSI)
JMP Securities analyst Trevor Cranston reiterated a Buy rating on PennyMac Financial today and set a price target of $65.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $54.07.
According to TipRanks.com, Cranston is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on PennyMac Financial is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $72.33.
NexPoint Residential (NXRT)
JMP Securities analyst Aaron Hecht initiated coverage with a Buy rating on NexPoint Residential today and set a price target of $70.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $52.05, close to its 52-week low of $50.27.
According to TipRanks.com, Hecht is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for NexPoint Residential with a $71.40 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on PFSI:
- JMP Securities Remains a Buy on Sprinklr (CXM)
- JMP Securities Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Twilio (TWLO)
- JMP Securities Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Workday (WDAY)
- F, BKNG: 2 Stocks with Strong Smart Scores to Watch
- Alkaline Fuel Cell Power Corp. Executes Letter of Intent with Progressus Clean Technologies Inc. for Industry-Leading Clean Hydrogen Joint Venture Pilot