There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Financial sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Deutsche Bank AG (DB – Research Report) and W. P. Carey Inc. (WPC – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Deutsche Bank AG (DB)
Warburg Research analyst Andreas Plaesier maintained a Buy rating on Deutsche Bank AG today and set a price target of EUR13.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $8.62, close to its 52-week low of $7.54.
According to TipRanks.com, Plaesier is ranked #1927 out of 7984 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Deutsche Bank AG is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $13.40, which is a 55.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 18, DZ BANK AG also maintained a Buy rating on the stock.
W. P. Carey Inc. (WPC)
BMO Capital analyst John Kim maintained a Buy rating on W. P. Carey Inc. today and set a price target of $91.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $84.83.
According to TipRanks.com, Kim is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on W. P. Carey Inc. is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $89.33, implying a 5.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 18, JMP Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $87.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on DB:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: Apple (AAPL), Exlservice Holdings (EXLS) and 2U (TWOU)
- Jim Cramer Says Now Is the Time to Pull the Trigger on Stocks; Here Are 2 Names That Analysts Like
- Barrington Maintains a Buy Rating on Lemaitre Vascular (LMAT)
- Cerevel Therapeutics Holdings (CERE) Initiated with a Hold at Mizuho Securities
- Alembic Global Sticks to Its Hold Rating for LyondellBasell (LYB)