Mizuho Securities analyst James Lee maintained a Buy rating on JD on August 23 and set a price target of $90.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $59.44.
According to TipRanks.com, Lee is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for JD with a $89.63 average price target, a 58.2% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Citigroup also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $91.00 price target.
Carvana Co (CVNA)
Robert W. Baird analyst Colin Sebastian maintained a Buy rating on Carvana Co on August 23 and set a price target of $65.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $36.09, close to its 52-week low of $19.45.
According to TipRanks.com, Sebastian is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Carvana Co is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $52.75, implying a 49.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 16, Oppenheimer also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $100.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on JD:
- Hub Group (HUBG) Gets a Buy from Robert W. Baird
- Plymouth Industrial Reit (PLYM) Gets a Buy from Robert W. Baird
- Analysts Are Bearish on These Materials Stocks: New Hope Corporation Limited (NHPEF), Lynas Rare Earths Limited (LYSCF)
- AMENDED: Altisource Asset Management Corporation Announces an Update to Its Business Model
- Goldman Sachs Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Star Entertainment Group Limited (EHGRF)