In a report released today, Robert Ottenstein from Evercore ISI maintained a Buy rating on Diageo, with a price target of £42.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $45.78.
According to TipRanks.com, Ottenstein is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Diageo has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $55.38, representing a 21.0% upside. In a report released yesterday, J.P. Morgan also upgraded the stock to Buy with a p4350.00 price target.
In a report released today, Stephen Kim from Evercore ISI maintained a Buy rating on Lennar, with a price target of $163.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $88.70.
According to TipRanks.com, Kim is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Lennar is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $122.70, representing a 38.6% upside. In a report issued on March 10, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $104.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on DGEAF:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Aptiv (APTV) and Core Laboratories (CLB)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Financial Names: Arthur J Gallagher & Co (AJG), SL Green Realty (SLG) and American Express (AXP)
- FDA Clears Investigational NDA for Sonnet’s SON-1010; Shares Skyrocket
- Opendoor Technologies: Strong Growth Potential, Positioning
- Noble Financial Believes Pangaea Logistics Solutions (PANL) Still Has Room to Grow